“We have one planet Earth – There is No Planet B!”
We call our club after this truth.
The No Planet B club is for concerned youth who raise awareness about the impacts of climate change for our earth, our one and only beautiful Home.
Think Globally, act locally!
We witnessed and celebrated the signing of the Convenent of Mayors at KCC
The aims of the club are:
- to raise awareness of climate change and biodiversity loss
- to connect with nature, wildlife and people
- to empower young people with hope, not fear
- to equip them with tools for resilience in this era of rapid climate change.
- to become more informed about the complexity of life sustaining systems of our environment
- to appreciate the uniqueness of species and the value of biodiversity for our environment
- to identify how we can play a positive role in saving our planet
- to have fun through exciting activities and learning experiences
- to feel part of a caring community of people who want to take positive action
What do we get from the club:
- Love and understanding of nature
- Leadership skills, confidence, self-belief and self-esteem
- The opportunity to feel socially engaged and make new friends
- Freedom to have our views heard, to make decisions, to plan, to act and to engage our peers.
- Time for Fun and laughter
© Copyright No Planet B Club